пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

beer cooler kits




Itapos;s official. Iapos;m not just acting up in a apos;doing the workapos; kind of way, I am now officially acting up too Really nice to get the vote of confidence from my senior managers that Iapos;m capable of the job, especially as Iapos;ve only been in my current role exactly a year to the day. To temper my glee I am now utterly, uttlerly swamped in work, most of which is frighteningly hard. No idea when my poorly boss will be back - could be a couple of weeks or a couple of months as she has a serious back problem. Extra money and personal career aspirations aside, I really hope she gets better soon, as sheapos;s a cracking boss and as sheapos;s a new mum, this couldnapos;t come at a worse time for her. I just wish that her misfortune wasnapos;t linked to my own benefit.
beer cooler kits, beer cooler pacifico, beer cooler part.



Комментариев нет: